- “This is hard in heels.”— The Protagonist , as she chases a man she caught staring at her
The Protagonist is, as the name implies, the main character of, Campus Crush. She is Angie's roommate. The protagonist is unnamed and must be named by the player from a series of names listed in the Classic version of this story. She is destined to join one of the three top sororities of Lockwood University: Eta, Upsilon, and Omnicron.
Protagonist Name Choices
The available names she can possibly have at the beginning of the story (in the classic version) are:
Due to the new ink update that Episode has provided for readers and Episode writers alike, the player can name their character any name they want due to the option of typing in the name itself as well as creating an entire new look for the Protagonist.
At the start of the story, the protagonist is enrolled into college, a place of mystery. She greets Hayes and Angie. Right away she reveals that her family doesn't have much money, as she only has three bags for college and "not many nice clothes"
The protagonist in general, has a friendly and good-oriented vibe, and personality. In the story, she is often confused, absent-minded and does not get distracted easily when there is something really big on her mind. She is described to be fearless and is not afraid to speak what is on her mind, but she is not a rebel or bad person. In the middle of the story, she states that she dislikes drinking beer and taking shots.
- The Protagonist is used as a background character for many stories on the episode app.
- She is encountered multiple times and makes cameos in Rock N' Roll Revolution as a fan of Neal.
- Due to the new Ink Updated-story, the player can create the protagonist's looks and name to what they desire now.
- The protagonist is still a female only though.