|Prissy in the Eta House.|
|Appears In||Campus Crush|
- “Do you know how many nails I've broken this evening?”— Prissy , to the Eta House.
- “Here comes pissy Prissy..”— Protagonist , as Prissy approaches her
- “Hurry up. If we're late Prissy will be even more pissy.”— Illiana , giggling about Prissy to Protagonist about an Eta meeting
Prissy, or Pissy Prissy by her friends and the campus, is the antagonist of The party. She is the Student Representitive of the Eta House.
- “I've never seen her like this. She dropped a girl this morning for putting 2% milk in her coffee.”— Illiana , to the Protagonist discussing that Prissy's anger is rising past the limit
Prissy is fan-dubbed as Episodes version of Regina George. In that saying, Prissy is technically the Queen Bee (implied by Karen) of campus. Her attitude is very sour and rude as she mostly approaches people with insults and feels like she is the boss. Like the protagonist, she isn't afraid to speak her mind, but she is indeed a rebel. There are only few times when she is understanding and polite.
In her eyes, everyone who is "lower" than her, calls them little. On that note, when she approaches the protagonist, she usually calls her little. It is a recurring quote in the story.
- What's up, little?
- Hurry up little!
- What do you think you are doing little? We have a place to go to and your coming with us.
- Surprised you came little.