Human is a Fantasy/Drama/Romance story on the Episode Interactive: Choose Your Story, written by Gina Massaro.
There is currently a sequel, separate to this initial story.
The U.S. has declared harvesting clones illegal, but that isn't the end of the story. As a newly freed teen clone, you must cope with a world that deems you don't exist - and will do anything to make sure things stay that way.
The US declares harvesting clones illegal. You are a teen clone, trying to be human in a world that deems you don't exist.
Human begins in the U.S. on April 8, 2075. The Supreme Court has just ruled that clones must be freed and integrated into human society.
Cate is released from the medical facility where she has lived the first 16 years of her life in sedation. Upon gaining her freedom, she is assigned to a foster family, the Tudas; they include Ethan, his younger sister Megg, and their mother Mrs. Tudas.
While attending a mandatory class for clones, Cate meets fellow clone Jack. Unlike Ethan, whose moral compass always points north, Jack is a bit of a loner. The building they are in is attacked by protesters, forcing Cate and Jack to escape together... and confront the truth of the world's inability to accept them as human beings.
Meanwhile, after his daughter's near-fatal car crash, Mark Mathis, the city's leading attorney against clones' rights, is on the hunt for his daughter's clone... who happens to be Cate.
Throughout the first series, Cate consistently tries to escape Mathis' clutches, while being romantically conflicted between prince-like Ethan and bad-boy Jack, and trying to develop her humanity.
- Cate - A female clone, also the main protagonist of the story.
- Ethan - A human teenager with a budding romantic relationship with Cate.
- Jack - Ethan's rival and one of Cate's love interests.
=Side Characters =
- Mark Mathis - Main antagonist. The city's leading attorney who chases down Cate in order to save his daughter's life.
- Drake - Mark Mathis' son.
- Aldea - Mark Mathis' daughter, whose clone is Cate.
- Kyla - Ethan's best friend who has a crush on Ethan.
- Megg - Ethan's girly sister.
- Mrs. Tudas - Megg's and Ethan's mother.
Human: No surrender