"Brother My Brother" is a Romance/Drama story on the Episode Interactive: Choose Your Story app, written by Judith Light.
Toronto gets quite a surprise when movie star & heartthrob Aiden Erendale becomes her stepbrother! Can she control her life in the face of instant fame?
The main character, Toronto Hale turns on the TV after she saw an Aiden Erendale movie with her best friend. On the news, she sees her dad, next to Ashley Erendale (Aiden's mom) and that they are getting married. Shocked, she realized she'll have her favorite actor as her stepbrother. Will they start a romantic relationship or remain just friends?
- Toronto Hale - The main character of the story. Also called Tori by her friend Lydia.
- Aiden Erendale - Actor and Toronto's stepbrother, and (spoiler) can be Toronto's lover. He begins to date her and the player can choose to be either just friends or officially dating.
- Lydia/Liddie - Toronto's best friend; they are like sisters. Lydia has always been loyal to her friend Toronto.
- Ashley Erendale - Aiden's mom and Toronto's stepmother. It is later revealed exactly why she married Toronto's father.
- Chad Emerson Hale - Tori's father and Ashley's husband. He marries Ashley when Toronto's mom is long "gone."
- Toronto's Mom - People say she died when Toronto was little.
- Tyrone - Lydia's friend who later becomes her boyfriend. When Lydia was kicked out of the goth club, she blamed him. He also quit being a goth once Lydia was no longer part of the goth club. They separated for a while but were married by the end of the story.
- Suzanne Collins - Aiden's friend since they were kids. She has feelings for Aiden, but he doesn't reciprocate them.
- Glenn -Toronto's ex boyfriend. He was first mentioned at the beginning of the story. He's known as a player who cheated on Tori with several other women. While Tori was being harassed by Aiden's fan girls in school, he often came to her rescue and portrayed himself as the knight in shining armor. His ulterior motive was later revealed. Toronto told Aiden that she didn't "go all the way down with Glenn."
- Jamaica "Jamie" Ultear - Famous when she was a kid, she becomes Toronto's good friend when the family moves to Nexus City. Jamie is only one year younger than her. Tori first thought that she would be a mean girl but Jamaica is sweet. Jamaica reminds Tori of her friend Lydia. Jamaica befriends Tori when she first moved to Nexus City and even gets along with Lydia.
- Wicca - Toronto's friend and roommate at college.
- Melody -one of Toronto's friend in college. She has a crush on Rae and it took a while to confess her feelings for Rae.
- Rae -another one of Tori's friend is college. She and Melody started dating at the end of the story.